Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Stop action substitution



This is just one of those days when your sandwich keeps turning into a damn glove. But it was an eye opener into how much needs to be taken into consideration when setting up a substitution scene. It may seem short but each action required a little bit of thinking.
Difficulties: I first shot it with people behind me which obviously ruined everything by creating a different background with every cut. The second time I shot it I ended up asking a stranger for help in the cafeteria which turned out nice because we are now friends. Having an assistant was paramount to doing this type of thing and the biggest issue was figuring out how to explain the directions of exactly what I needed them to do with the sandwich and/or glove.

No comments:

Post a Comment