Thursday, March 17, 2011

Eaganator (Greenscreening actor into movie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXuQmkTgvSo

This is the link because YouTube is not allowing embedding for copyrighted material.

I get into the role of Terminator, a movie that I have really enjoyed ever since I was 1.3 years old. I searched for cool movies for a long time that interested me and at the same time had camera angles that made it easy to fit somebody into with after effects.

Difficulties: getting myself to be the exact same size as Arnold in the frames proved challenging especially after I thought I had it, packed up all my equipment, went into the other lab room, uploaded the footage and realized I was too far from the camera and had to obtain a leather jacket again and reshoot. Not leaving myself enough time for green screen tweaking was also a mistake as I forgot how many countless hours it can take. Editing out Arney with the clone stamp tool was also clumsy at first but after a few tries, I finally became...                                                 "The Eraser.”

No comments:

Post a Comment